Introduce a friend - T&Cs
Terms and Conditions for Recommended customers:
1. The £100 discount is available to new customers booking with Inntravel for the first time, having been introduced by an existing customer with a unique reference number. We regret the offer cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
2. The booking must be made between 4 March and 30 April 2022 for travel by 30 April 2023.
3. Recommended customers must quote the recommender’s unique reference number when they book; Inntravel will then apply a £100 discount to the booking of the recommended person or people.
4. The £100 discount applies per booking, not per passenger.
5. Note that prices shown on the Inntravel website do not include the discount.
6. The offer is applicable on any Inntravel holiday, subject to availability.
7. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check the “Recommend a Friend” offer has been applied.
8. New customers residing at the same address as the Recommender are not eligible for this offer.
9. Staff, agents and affiliates of Inntravel and group companies are not eligible for this offer.
10. The offer is subject to availability and Inntravel reserves the right to withdraw it at any time.
Terms and Conditions for the Recommender:
1. The offer is available to Inntravel customers who introduce their friends and / or families to travel with Inntravel for the first time.
2. Recommenders will receive a £100 Inntravel holiday voucher for each booking they generate (no maximum); note that the holiday voucher is issued on a per booking basis (not per passenger).
3. The recommended person or people must book between 4 March and 30 April 2022 for travel by 30 April 2023 and quote the recommender’s unique reference number; Inntravel will then apply a £100 discount to the booking of the recommended person or people (conditions apply: see below) and within seven working days of the booking being confirmed issue a £100 holiday voucher for the recommender.
4. Holiday vouchers are valid for bookings made within one year of the issue date, although travel can be later.
5. Holiday vouchers can be redeemed against new bookings and existing bookings, provided the holiday has not been paid in full. Holiday vouchers cannot be retrospectively applied after the balance has been paid.
6. Holiday vouchers may not be exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
7. New customers residing at the same address as the Recommender are not eligible for this offer.
8. Staff, agents and affiliates of Inntravel and group companies are not eligible for this offer.
9. Inntravel reserves the right to cancel holiday vouchers should the recommended person / people cancel their booking.
10. Inntravel reserves the right to refuse to issue holiday vouchers should the Recommend a Friend offer be misused.
11. When the holiday voucher is issued instructions on how to redeem it will be provided.