Once you’ve decided on your itinerary with the help of a nominated travel expert, they will check the availability of your chosen travel arrangements (or you should do so if organising your own travel, but do not book anything at this stage).
You can then make a booking by calling +44 (0) 1653 617001 or, if you prefer, you can complete our secure online booking form (there is a link on each holiday page). At this stage, we’ll ask you for the essential details that we need to make the reservations, including:
• your address and full contact details
• the full names, as shown on passports, and dates of birth of all party members
• any dietary or other special requirements that we will pass on to your hotels
• the make, model, registration number, height and length of your car if we are booking a Channel crossing for you
• the main driver if your holiday involves car hire booked by us
• the type of bicycle (standard or electric) you prefer and the heights of all party members if you’re booking a cycling holiday
We also ask at this stage that you pay a deposit (or full payment if you’re booking within 8 weeks of departure) along with your travel insurance premiums (
Regardless of how you make your booking, it is assumed that you have accepted our booking conditions.
If you phone us, please note that some calls may be recorded for training and quality-control purposes.