Since Inntravel was established in 1984, we have acquired extensive knowledge of the places we offer holidays to, and built strong relationships with the hoteliers, meaning that you benefit from expert advice prior to your holiday, learn a lot about your chosen region from our detailed cultural notes and enjoy particularly attentive service while on holiday. These are all good reasons for choosing Inntravel, but there are more…
• Inntravel came top of the table of holiday companies in a report published by Which? in June 2018.
• We have won numerous accolades over the years, many of them determined by public vote. Most recently, we won Silver in the Best (Medium) Holiday Company to Western Europe category at the British Travel Awards 2018.
• Two-thirds of bookings are made by those who have travelled with us before, or by friends to whom they have recommended us, a fantastic endorsement of our holidays.
• We plan our holidays meticulously
so that you will experience the most idyllic scenery, the friendliest and most welcoming hotels
, the tastiest regional cuisine, the most scenic trails and the most outstanding features of the region.
• When you contact our office, you speak to friendly staff who have experienced Inntravel holidays and stayed in our featured hotels. They will help you choose the holiday that is right for you and answer your questions.
• We are happy to tailor the arrangements
to suit you. You can choose the day you start, your travel method and route, the length of your holiday and whether or not to make any upgrades.
• We have extensive experience of arranging holidays for customers living in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and beyond
, many of whom ask us to combine two or more holidays for them to make a longer trip.
• Our detailed documentation
enables you to get the most from your holiday, acting as your guide as you explore and providing background information on the culture, history, cuisine and more.
• You can rely on the help of our hoteliers
– many of whom we have worked with for numerous years – if you have a problem while on holiday, or you can call our 24-hour helpline in an emergency.
• We take the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of tour operating very seriously. Our holidays, particularly our walking and cycling itineraries, are by their nature ‘green’.
• To guarantee your complete financial security, all holidays for which Inntravel books flights are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL number 2644). All other holidays are protected by the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA number W780X).
Last fetch time is : 9/21/2019 4:41:46 PM