Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter – This competition is run by Inntravel Ltd (the “Promoter”), registered in England under company registration number 2701796 and registered at Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.
2. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Employees and immediate family (parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its agencies are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition Period – The competition starts at 00.01am on 1 June 2021 and closes at 11.59pm on 30 November 2021 (the “Competition Period”). All times are BST and any entries received outside the Competition Period will be void. There is a maximum of 5 entries per person per month.
4. An entry is a photo taken on an Inntravel holiday (recommended to be between 1MB and 10MB) plus caption (up to 100 words).
5. To enter visit www.inntravel.co.uk/postcard and complete the online form; you must ensure all required fields are filled correctly. Or you can enter via social media using the hashtag #MyInntravelPostcard on twitter and instagram* or post to our facebook.
* Please note if your profile is set to private you may prefer to enter via the online form or send us a direct message on social.
6. Each month, from June to November 2021, the entry that a panel of judges from Inntravel will select their favourite postcard. Each monthly winner will be notified by the 15th day of the following month. The overall winner will be selected from the six monthly winners. The decision is final and no additional correspondence will be entered into.
7. Photographs must be the original work of the author. Entries which are or appear to be plagiarised will be disqualified. Entries for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk.
8. Entrants confirm that each individual who is featured in the competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this competition and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where an individual featured in a competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
9. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and locations for publicity and news purposes related to this campaign.
10. Entrants will retain copyright of their submitted entries. However, by entering, all entrants grant Inntravel a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for general promotional activity, publicity and news purposes related to this campaign.
11. Winners will be notified by email using the details provided. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners; if a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Inntravel reserves the right to select another winner.
12. The main prize is Inntravel’s 6-night walking holiday in the Yorkshire Dales: Heart of Yorkshire Dales. The prize is for two people (sharing a room), including breakfast each day, 2 dinners, 2 picnics and detailed route notes and maps. The prize also includes return taxi transfers from Northallerton train station or a transfer from Sedbusk back to Middleham to collect your car. The prize is subject to Inntravel’s normal Booking Conditions; it is valid for travel between 1 Mar and 31 Oct 2022, subject to availability. The prize winner and companion are responsible for all incidental expenses, for obtaining travel insurance and having valid passports, visas if relevant. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize – except in the event that the winner has already been on our Heart of the Yorkshire Dales holiday. In that case, we would allow them to choose another Inntravel holiday in the UK (the winner should cover the difference if the new holiday price is higher; there will be no refund if the price is lower).
13. The monthly prize for UK winners only is a ‘Taste of Yorkshire’ gift box from Bettys. The gift box will be delivered to a prearranged address and requires a signature on arrival. This prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The monthly prize for international winners living outside of the UK is an Inntravel voucher to the equivalent value.
14. Personal information collected to enter the competition will be used solely for administering the competition and prizes. We will retain personal contact details beyond the end of the competition only where there is a likelihood that we may use the content in promotional material in accordance with these terms and conditions, so that we can inform you where we have used it.
15. Inntravel will not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
16. Inntravel reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, at our sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified. Inntravel reserves the right to cancel or amend prizes, in the event that circumstances beyond Inntravel’s control make this unavoidable.
17. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.