Within 28 days of the start of your holiday, you or any of member of your party is diagnosed with Covid-19 or are required to self-isolate in accordance with your applicable governmental coronavirus guidance after coming into contact with an infected person.
1) Obtain a refund of the money you have paid to us, minus the costs* we’re unable to recover from our suppliers (such as flights, other international travel and late cancellation charges)
2) Transfer the money you have paid to us, minus any unrecoverable costs* as above, to a future holiday
*If you take out our recommended travel insurance policy
, or have a policy with a similar level of Covid-related cover, you should be able to claim the unrecoverable costs
from your insurer, minus the insurance excess.
These terms are in addition to our normal Booking Conditions
. We reserve the right to amend or remove this offer at any time.
• How much money will be transferred to another booking?
As much as possible (see below)
• Are any costs/charges deductible from the monies transferred?
Yes, those we can't recover from suppliers (eg flights, cancellation charges etc), but if you have good insurance, these should be covered
• Are there admin fees for transferring the monies to another booking?
• Can a refund be given instead?
Yes (the same amount that would be transferred to another booking)