Essential travel information


Useful websites

The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) provides up-to-date travel advice, as well as information on security, local laws, passports and visas for UK citizens:

Country-by-country travel advice for UK citizens

Most other governments provide similar information relevant to their own citizens. Useful websites include:

Canadian Consular Affairs Bureau 
The US Bureau of Consular Affairs 
Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Keep in touch

Our weekly newsletters are a great way to hear all the latest news from Inntravel. To sign up, please enter your details below.

By clicking ‘sign me up’, I agree to Inntravel’s Privacy Statement.

Thank you for joining our mailing list - you should have a welcome email waiting for you already. If it's not in your inbox, check your junk folder and save our address so you don't miss out on weekly news and offers from Inntravel.
Sorry, something went wrong. Please email us and we will be happy to sign you up.
Last fetch time is : 5/23/2024 12:11:42 PM

currency iplookup:

cookie value: null

querystring value: null