1. To enter the competition you must write an article of between 400 and 800 words about an Inntravel holiday or Inntravel holiday destination. A full list of destinations can be found on the Inntravel website: www.inntravel.co.uk/destinations
2. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Entries from employees of Inntravel, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition will not be accepted.
3. Entries must be submitted by email to [email protected]
clearly stating the article is an entry to the Inntravellers' Tales writing competition. There is no limit to the number of entries submitted by the same person.
4. A winning article will be chosen from all entries submitted over a three-month period. For 2019, the qualifying periods are May-July and August-October.
5. If there are no entries that meet the requirements within a quarter the prize will be void.
6. All entries received each quarter will be judged by a small team at Inntravel.
7. Each quarterly winner will be notified by the 15th day of the following month, and will receive a £250 voucher towards any Inntravel holiday, subject to terms and conditions.
8. The quarterly winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to Inntravel, Nr Castle Howard, York, YO60 7JU within 3 months of the end of each quarter.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter into this competition.
10. All articles must be the property and original work of the named entrant and not wholly or partially copied from any other material.
11. All entered articles will be retained by Inntravel for possible use free of charge and royalty free for promotional purposes; this may include, but is not limited to social media, website and advertising. This includes the right to make changes to the article. Copyright of entered articles remains with the entrant in its entirety.
12. All rules are accepted as final and all entrants agree to abide by these rules. Inntravel reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.