Call Inntravel on
+44 (0)1653 617001

+44 (0)1653 617001search
      FAQs > Travel documents

Travel documents & support while you're away

Frequently asked questions about Inntravel holidays

What is included in my final travel documents?

Everything that you need for your holiday that we are unable to send to you electronically – any rail or other tickets you require, car hire vouchers, local maps, plus our detailed notes. The latter contain details of your accommodation; useful guidance regarding your connecting travel; cultural and historical notes about the region you are visiting; easy-to-read route notes for walking and cycling holidays; suggestions for sightseeing and eating out, if appropriate; and all relevant telephone numbers and addresses.

When will I receive my final travel documents?

So that there is time to read through everything before departure, we normally aim to send all customers’ documents to their home address about two weeks beforehand, and we allow extra time in the case of customers living outside the UK. If you need us to send your documentation particularly early (because you are travelling elsewhere before your Inntravel holiday) or would like us to send them to an address other than your home address, please inform us well in advance.

What happens if something goes wrong while I’m away?

Your hotelier or our local ground agent will be able to help out in most situations. Over the years we have built up such good relationships with the hoteliers that, in effect, they act as our overseas representatives, looking after Inntravel customers particularly well. If they are unable to help you or you need further assistance, you can contact our office or, for out-of-hours emergencies only, you can contact our 24-hour helpline.