Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter – This competition is run by Inntravel Ltd (the “Promoter”), registered in England under company registration number 2701796 and registered at Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.
2. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Employees and immediate family (parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its agencies are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition Period – The competition starts at 00.01am on 01/11/23 and closes at 11.59pm on 31/01/24 (the “Competition Period”). All times are BST and any entries received outside the Competition Period will be void.
4. An entry is a photo taken on any snow holiday (recommended to be between 1MB and 10MB).
5. To enter visit https://www.inntravel.co.uk/winter-snow-breaks/snow-competition
and complete the online form; you must ensure all required fields are filled correctly.
6. Each month, from November 2023 to January 2024, all eligible entries will be entered into a third party random selector for the £100 voucher that month. Each monthly winner will be notified by the tenth day of the following month. The decision is final and no additional correspondence will be entered into.
7. Photographs must be the original work of the author. Entries which are or appear to be plagiarised will be disqualified. Entries for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk.
8. Entrants confirm that each individual who is featured in the competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this competition and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where an individual featured in a competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
9. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and locations for publicity and news purposes related to this campaign.
10. Entrants will retain copyright of their submitted entries. However, by entering, all entrants grant the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for general promotional activity, publicity and news purposes.
11. Winners will be notified by email using the details provided. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners; if a winner cannot be contacted or is unresponsive for 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
12. The main prize is a 3 night short break to Fuschl: https://www.inntravel.co.uk/winter-snow-breaks/austria/short-breaks-hotel-seerose which includes flights from Heathrow or Gatwick. Prize redeemable against trips taken between the following dates: 01 March 24 & 03 April 24; 22 Dec 24 & 03 April 25. The prize includes a short break for the winner and one other person of their choice to share one Austrian twin room. This includes the following: three nights, three breakfasts, three dinners, connecting travel from Salzburg airport and return flights to Gatwick or Heathrow from Salzburg.
13. The prize winner will agree to Inntravel’s Booking Conditions
& get travel insurance for the holiday.
14. The monthly prize is a £100 Inntravel holiday voucher. The voucher entitles the bearer to £100 off any Inntravel snow holiday taken within 12 months of the issue date, subject to availability and Inntravel’s standard Booking Conditions. Vouchers can only be used against final balance payment and may not be redeemed retrospectively on holidays which have already been paid in full. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15. Each monthly winner of the voucher will also be entered into the final prize draw for the holiday.
16. Personal information collected to enter the competition will be used solely for administering the competition and prizes. We will retain personal contact details beyond the end of the competition only where there is a likelihood that we may use the content in promotional material in accordance with these terms and conditions. Unless stated you want to subscribe to our email newsletter, in which case we would keep name and email address beyond this period for this sole purpose.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, at our sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend prizes, in the event that circumstances beyond The Promoter’s control make this unavoidable.
19. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into