Besides essential cookies, if you agree, we’d like to set optional ones that remember your wishlist for your next visit and that provide analytics for us to improve the site and our advertising. A cookie will remember your choice. If you change your mind, click on the ‘cookies’ link at the foot of the page. Learn more
Our Slow Lane magazines are full of articles inspired by the travels of both Inntravel staff and customers, including recipes for local dishes, the lowdown on unusual festivals and ancient traditions, interviews with hoteliers, and the stories behind places of interest.
You can read our most recent Slow Lane magazines online:
August 2019: Escape to the warmth...
• dancing with the devil on Lanzarote
• Madeira – six of the best
• a foodie in 'Sherry Country'
• Slow Moments 2019 – our new photo competition
May 2019: Hand-crafted
• favourite (but oft-forgotten) festivals
• Nepal's secret valley
• boutique beauty in Drôme Provençale
• carving out a future in southern Italy
• Inntravellers' Tales – our new writing competition
March 2019: Tasting notes
• pane di Matera – the king of the table
• exploring Europe's best coffee houses
• the black diamonds of Provence
• a Spanish food diary – gastronomic highlights of the Aracena Sierra
• on the wine trail in Portugal's Serra da Arrábida
• how to capture great winter photos
• frozen secrets – insights into a glacial world
• our top tips for exploring Copenhagen, Stockholm & Helsinki
• mushing huskies in Arctic Norway
• South Tyrol, Italy’s most culturally diverse province
May 2018: A taste of Slow...
• the prima donna of Italian wine-making
• Scandinavia’s foodie scene ‐ a recipe for happiness?
• Europe’s oldest remaining tea plantation
• favourite foodie haunts
• Cretan culinary delights