Cookies on this website
1. The promoter of this competition is: Inntravel Limited, Nr Castle Howard, Whitwell, York, YO60 7JU.
Who can enter
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to qualify. Employees of the Promoter, its associated agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
4. There is no purchase necessary.
Deadline for entries
5. Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 15 December 2019, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
How to enter
6. To enter, simply go to www.inntravel.co.uk/northern-lights, follow the instructions on the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. The prize is Inntravel’s 3-night Tromsø Northern Lights Break for two people (sharing a room). The prize includes 3 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation, a guided trip in search of the Northern Lights and return flights from Heathrow, as stated on the Tromsø Northern Lights Break holiday page on Inntravel’s website.
11. The prize must be taken between 2 January and 25 March 2020 and is subject to availability and Inntravel’s normal Booking Conditions.
12. The prize winner and companion are responsible for all incidental expenses, additional excursions and activities, airport transfers, travel insurance and having a valid passport and any applicable visas. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. In the event that the prize is unavailable or if circumstances beyond Inntravel’s control make it necessary to do so, Inntravel reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
13. All valid and correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random.
14. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Inntravel, Nr Castle Howard, Whitwell, York, YO60 7JU enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Closing Date, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 10 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that the winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
Data protection and publicity
16. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its data processors to administer the competition (in accordance the Promoters’ Privacy Statement). Personal information collected to enter the competition will be used solely for the purpose of the competition. If you have opted-in to receive the Promotor’s email newsletter, you agree that the Promoter may use and store these details to send you their regular email newsletter. If you have not opted-in to receive further information from the Promoter, and you do not win the competition, your details will be deleted within 14 days of the competition Closing Date. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
Limitation of liability
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
19. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
21. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Inntravel Limited a company with registered company number 2701796 and registered address Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Inntravel, Nr Castle Howard, Whitwell, York, YO60 7JU.