- self-guided walking breaks in Europe and beyond
- self-guided hotel-to-hotel cycling breaks in Spain, France, Italy and Holland
- city add-ons to round off a walking, cycling or winter holiday
- special getaways just across the Channel
- weekend breaks in the snow in the Alps and Scandinavia
- festive short breaks in the Alps and southern Europe
You’ll be amazed at what you can pack into an Inntravel short break. Choose a walking break, cycling break or ski break, and you can enjoy two or three days of fresh air, glorious scenery and relaxed activity, leaving you refreshed and invigorated.
For something less energetic and more indulgent – perfect if you’re celebrating a major birthday, wedding anniversary or retirement – take your pick of our special getaways just across the Channel. The emphasis is squarely on fine food in beautiful surroundings, with at least one gastronomic meal included.
Alternatively, take your pick of a range of captivating cities – adding a city break on to your walking, cycling or winter holiday provides the perfect contrast after a week of gentle activity. Spend your time sightseeing, shopping or simply watching the world go by from a pavement café.
We also offer festive breaks – Christmas market breaks in Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Salzburg, Lucerne and Prague, and New Year breaks in the warmth of Madeira, southern Spain and Italy.