• self-catering holiday cottages in Europe
• properties of character in idyllic rural locations
• complete freedom to explore as you wish
• detailed walking notes provided for most properties
• hire car usually included if you are flying to your destination
We offer a unique selection of rural hideaways and country cottages in Europe, many of them converted from handsome old buildings in outstanding scenery, with something for everyone. What makes many of these places really special, though, is the owners. Many of them live on site or nearby and are, therefore, able to offer advice as well as giving you an insight into local life.
The joy of a self-catering holiday is the freedom to do entirely as you wish. We hand-pick all our holiday cottages and hideaways, ensuring that there is plenty to do in the local area, and also provide detailed walking notes for nearby routes for most of our country cottages.