• great train journeys, fly-drive journeys and journeys by boat
• discover magnificent scenery and/or intriguing cities
• superbly located hotels offering a warm welcome
• stay two nights at most hotels, giving you time to explore your surroundings
• self-guided, non-group holidays
We offer a unique selection of great journeys for independent travellers, with something for all seasons, in Europe, Morocco, North America and India. Whether you choose a rail holiday, a journey by coastal steamer, or a fly-drive journey, you explore not as part of a group, but completely self-guided (or in the company of your party’s own guide in India and Morocco), meaning that you can make the holiday entirely your own. On a journey by train or boat, you can sit back and admire the inspirational scenery from the comfort of a window seat; on a fly-drive journey, you have the freedom to explore as the mood takes you; on a journey in India, you can gain a real insight into local life with the help of your guide. Whichever you choose, you gain a good overview of the region you are visiting and the many contrasts in the scenery and, thanks to our detailed documentation, you can enjoy little-known museums, authentic restaurants, timeless villages and inspirational viewpoints along the way.